Patric Chauvez knows a thing or two about fashion. His 15 years as a fashion stylist for shows by Christian Lacroix, Christian Dior, and Haute Couture under the direction of Gianfranco Ferre to working with Oprah has given Patric the keenest eye and exquisite taste. Ford Models Blog are pleased to present Patric’s luxurious picks for “12 Days of Gifting,” the perfect holiday gifts for the true style maven.
1 & 2. D.L. & Co. Candle with Skull. $65.00
“D&L are the absolute best candles. They are both super decorative and the most fashionable candle on the market. They also come in a variety of bright colors at Ikram, Chicago.”
3. Comme des Garcons Two-Toned leather pouch. $145.00
“One of the best deals there is- a Comme des Garcons pouch. Its fantastic for the price.”
4. Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in “Ginger Fire,” “Bitter Bitch,” and “Viper.” $32.00 each at Neiman Marcus
“The Tom Ford packaging is amazing. and the color choices are the best in the beauty industry. Give a collection of 3 or 4 pieces”
5. Helmut Newton coffee table book. $60.00 at Barneys New York
“For the bibliofile, this amazing coffee table book is the perfect addition to any great book collection.”
6. Hermes silk pocket square. $175.00
“Hermes. The name or reputation speaks for itself.”
7. Tom Ford Lip Color in “Blush Nude.” $49.00 at Neiman Marcus.
“Nails and lips together and you’ll be the most popular gifter. Guaranteed.”
8. Christian Louboutin coffee table book $150. at Neiman Marcus